View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Parsons View Post
Awesome thread Kurt, glad you're out and about,,, that's what really counts.

I bet if there was a AO yearly gathering where folks meet face to face,,, we'd be hounered to take it all in.

Our Alberta Dual Sport forum is on year 5 of "once a year" gatherings, 110+ showed up this year,,, "EVERYONE" had a awesome time since we have a common goal.

From $400 beat up hack bikes to $40.000 rocket ship.
18 to 80 years young with all kinds of world motorcycle skills from all walks of life.

Life is to short to waist on negative posts, I'm practicing reading past them now, but I'm still game at asking questions. To many years working with TAP ROOT stuff.

Awesome shooting by the way,,, glad your slowly getting around, no one needs a injury, it takes the wind out of our sails.

I hope that you and your friends are able to get out there this year, everyone that is,,, scouting, sight seeing, camping, archey, rifle, even some Creek fishing to change things up.

Thanks for sharing bro, all things outdoor rock since we work to hard and never get enough of the good times when we want them. Ha

My new motto in life is,,, "Its the best I can do,,," funny thing is that this refreshing saying fits in every where.

Cheers
Thanks Don,

I've met probably around 30 or 40 members from here, maybe more and enjoyed the company of every one of them, I'm sure it'll be the same for the next 30 or 40 I meet.

Things sometimes get heated on the forum, everyone loves their stuff. At the end of the day it's like the sheep dog and coyote from bugs bunny, I believe their names are Ralph and Sam. Nemesis's while their on the clock then pals for the walk home at the end of the day, lol. I like to give a bit and take a bit of ribbin on here, but it seems there's always something good that comes out of every thread.

Recovery is ssssslllloooowwww with this leg, not as fun as I thought it would be that's for sure. Definitely won't be any creek fishing for me any time soon, I only have about 85-90 degree range of motion compared to 135 degrees on my good leg and I just started walking up stairs without having to two step them. Happy to finally get out shooting for sure, fingers crossed I'll be able to do some still hunting this November because with just a couple weeks till archery season opens it's not looking like I'll be doing much bow hunting. Maybe I'll come across a muley that will co-operate for me?