View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 11:25 PM

Awesome thread Kurt, glad you're out and about,,, that's what really counts.

I bet if there was a AO yearly gathering where folks meet face to face,,, we'd be hounered to take it all in.

Our Alberta Dual Sport forum is on year 5 of "once a year" gatherings, 110+ showed up this year,,, "EVERYONE" had a awesome time since we have a common goal.

From $400 beat up hack bikes to $40.000 rocket ship.
18 to 80 years young with all kinds of world motorcycle skills from all walks of life.

Life is to short to waist on negative posts, I'm practicing reading past them now, but I'm still game at asking questions. To many years working with TAP ROOT stuff.

Awesome shooting by the way,,, glad your slowly getting around, no one needs a injury, it takes the wind out of our sails.

I hope that you and your friends are able to get out there this year, everyone that is,,, scouting, sight seeing, camping, archey, rifle, even some Creek fishing to change things up.

Thanks for sharing bro, all things outdoor rock since we work to hard and never get enough of the good times when we want them. Ha

My new motto in life is,,, "Its the best I can do,,," funny thing is that this refreshing saying fits in every where.

Cheers