Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Sorry, this is the only one I've saved. Just having a little fun with your comments about Hankey. He must be retired by now. I've dealt with him a couple of times and you're right, he is a fair guy. I went to court over this one, not worth the price of a lawyer to me, argued Due Diligence, which the judge didn't buy, but let me off with a 200. fine and offered me time to pay.
Grizz
Sorry to hear about the situation Griz! Wasnt trying to stand up for CO's just wanted to say he wasnt some miss informed new guy or something. And I actually do beleive that he is retired now.

Was a guy last fall in the hummingbird that had the same sort of deal. Ran into a couple guys out there and they all joined up and hunted together. He was inexperienced and they got on a ram and they judged it, he shot it and when he registered it he was informed it was to short. Crappy deal for sure.
Always a few short rams every year. Some by lack of knowledge due to not having anyone to show them the ropes, some by mistake, some by guys that just dont really care to learn what they need.

I dont, know I think some sort of education would help, sure couldnt hurt. Some guys obviously think that everything that happens out there now(sheep and legality wise) is acceptable and shouldnt be improved on. But is not the majorities opinion!!!!!