View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 12:00 PM

Does anyone have a newslink that doesn't sensationalize what occured and instead provide the objective facts of the matter? I would be interested to see what legal authority airlines have in terms of being able to forcibly remove passengers from their planes.

I understand their planes are their private property, and upon purchase of an airpline ticket, you are entering a contractual agreement where I assume they reserve the legal right to revoke your permission to be on their planes at anytime and from there you are trespassing, but what extent can they actually physically remove you from their planes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-gay-sex.html

Doctor dragged off United flight was felon who traded prescription drugs for secret gay sex with patient half his age and took them himself - and he needed anger management, was 'not forthright' and had control issues, psychiatrist found
Dr David Dao's troubled medical past is revealed in court documents
His wife Teresa - also a doctor - reported him to medical authorities and his secret inappropriate gay relationship with a patient was revealed
Father of five, 69, was convicted of a felony - but avoided prison time - because he was giving the man prescription drugs in return for gay sex
He denied the gay sex even though he was caught on camera shirtless and in his pants with Brian Case, his lover, 26, who was a fellow worshiper at his church
Case alleged that Dao wanted to hook him on heroin so he would keep coming to him for gay sex
Psychiatrist found he had series of issues including lacking 'the foundation to navigate difficult situations'
One doctor wrote that he 'he would unilaterally chose to do his own thing'
He only got his licence back after agreeing to be drug tested and polygraphed
United are facing a furious backlash and boycott calls over the video
Their stock price plunged as Wall Street reacted to passenger fury
DailyMail.com also reveals that the airline told staff he had 'tried to strike law enforcement' - despite no evidence for that on the video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4dxkxrvbn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
He is certainly a creep if true, however not sure how this is relevant to the issue at hand. Even if he supposedly lacked the foundation to navigate difficult situations, how does that excuse what United did in the slightest? Does being uncooperative due to some sort of psychological issue give the airline the right to bash and drag you around?