View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPS View Post
There are definite links to the increased incidence of Autism and Asperger Syndrome caused by accumulated mercury poisoning from inoculation vaccines.

http://www.truthwiki.org/autism-asperger-syndrome-asd/
Im sort of a believer in the whole immunization AS issue. But not sold.
Im In my late 40's Diagnosed with AS when I was around 44.

Diagnosis has helped me figure out some of the things I do and the way I am. Looking back at my childhood there was always things I could not understand or get a handle on especially socially, mainly in large groups of people (yuk). Has also helped me learn things about myself and others, I am kind of an AS detector now. It is quite easy for me to see things in younger people as many AS have the same patterns I did as a kid.

Over time I have learned many coping skills or have created ways to manage most of the things that were an issue when I was a kid without even knowing I was AS. In small groups I am almost neurotypical except I can get on a subject and have a hard time getting off it. The only time it every really is an issue is when I allow myself to get very stressed without a route out of it.

Most of my extended family that I grew up with refuse to believe in any way that I am AS. But looking back on it it is obvious that I was. My Mother in law who works with AS kids in schools Diagnosed me 4 year's before I found out.

Funny aside. I found out by reading the book the "big short".

Anyways, I am a productive member of society. Provide for my wife and kids fairly well. I try not to be an arse to anyone (try ). And am a fairly happy person . Kids with AS will learn, adapt and evolve. Many will not have any noticeable signs of AS when they get older!