View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-tests-canada/

As of September 6, 2020, there had been 131,895 confirmed coronavirus cases and 9,145 deaths from the disease in Canada. Over 5.7 million people had been tested for COVID-19 infection.

Your numbers are incorrect for a discussion.

It is 5.7 million infected. 9145 deaths.

Unless you are looking at it purely selfishly and don’t fall into a higher risk group and therefore care less about others.

Freedom55 potentially falls into a risk category. He is an outdoorsman. Should we care less about him under your premise?
You're not keeping up. I live in Alberta so we shall stick to Alberta stats. First off, my chances of catching the rona are extremely slim (check the numbers). And if I do catch it my chances are quite good having no underlying health conditions and my age (once again, check the numbers)

Lol. On a soapbox or horse? Is that a fallback argument?
I would think there are people out there in a higher risk category than myself that actually take responsibility for their own well being. Wear a mask and safety glasses (and do so properly otherwise it's useless. Wash your hands. Better yet self isolate. I know I would do all of that if I felt I was at risk.

Last edited by MountainTi; 09-08-2020 at 02:19 PM.