View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Yes,..yet sadly you won’t read it

Easy read one.

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/41...-masks-prevent

Can we leave it to you to understand how social distancing prevents spread?

And you are very correct that everyday more is learned about Covid19 from long term lung and heart damage even in mild cases to treatments.

Some people make a permanent judgement opinion based upon a quote from January that was retracted after further evidence in April.

People will find conspiracy sites on use the quotes they like and never backtrack and instead double down.
If it saves just one life huh? At what point does it start to become ridiculous?
6 out of 4.5 million....remember that number. Car wrecks take more lives. Why aren't we curbing automobile use. Obesity is probably the second leading cause of death (diabetes, heart, ect...), and yet we do NOTHING about that
When will this foolishness end? When they hollered "all aboard", I'm truly amazed how many jumped on.

6 out of 4.5 million? Can you figure out that %? My calculator doesn't have space for that many zeroes.

Will I take the vaccine if it ever comes to fruition? As I said before, I have a better chance of winning the Oilers 50/50 draw. Think I'll be all right. Save it for those who need it (elderly, obese, COPD, ect...)