View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 06:29 AM

I too agree that government dealings go way over board when it comes to costs.

We the people buy with in our own means and what we can afford, each too their own. Some folk can afford rifles that are much higher priced then the ranger rifle as other purchase frugal units.

"I'm in that category since I Smith my own builds too turn a rifle into the unit I want, frugal priced unit in the $400 ish range to end up with awesome hole puncher when done.

100% off the shelf frugal unit with my 20 or 50% change up too get things happening down range,,, well with in budget since I was lucky too keep all my optics from years ago.

The best fire arms I own are the ones I envy since they are bought and payed for with hard earned cash from my pocket,,," many folk I would guess would feel the same with the units they have too", or they/we wouldn't own them.

No envy in my world since I own less with options to use the little I have. Old cold steal attached to wood puts a Grin on me deep in side, no need for bling since its going to get dropped in the mud some where, frozen leaning against a tree, and baked in the sun on the Arizona desert.

Envy too me is not doing more traveling around the world, at least that is coming into play now that I have the nitch going.

Pal Don with the best I can afford, no $$$ toys in my world