View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 05:45 PM
AO Sponsor

Thanks Jay! It's been pretty darn good so far...can't wait till July, sure it will only get better.

Well, day 3 with The Hunting Chronicles was very good, NAILED THEM!!!!!!!!! Into more than 35 Chinook today PER BOAT My boat got 10 Chinook and my dad's got 8, all tagged out. We released several fish between 15 and 18lbs as well, lost a lot, and missed a lot...this show is gonna be great guys, will really show what you can expect with us, NO BS from us, what we say is what we deliver on.

Most Chinook were between 22-30lbs, in morning was a bite every 20min or so, then in afternoon literally could hardly get 2 rods down...Chinook were hitting so much. More than once I just got it down and was tightening the reel to downrigger and bang, fish on. Have plenty of pictures, but day off tomorrow, so time to celebrate with the guys with a few pops, will post tomorrow afternoon.

This is what fishing with us is like...we know the waters, no one else was catching what we were catching and we were the only boats there... Just the way I like it.
Double header, 30lbs and 24lbs

Days catch, many many more released, missed, or lost too

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast