Old 03-07-2021, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cement Bench View Post
Judge Frandsom is one of the MOST RESPECTED JUDGES IN CANADA

if you ever do searches on judges he is amount the best

Let the folks fighting the section 74 hearings have their day in court

others tell us what you are doing to progress our rights

WOW talk about trying to lay down and quit

I went to the alberta court of appeal twice to save the drayton valley range and got very little thanks, it was just expected for me to waste a hundred hours of my time to get the range back
Good points CB. We've got Judge Fradshom in Calgary ruling on jurisdiction and we've got Judge MacDonald's ruling in Edmonton on allowing evidence. We're eagerly waiting for Judge MacDonald's written decision.

Sometimes regular people need to take a stand even against the odds. If people didn't stand up to the government then universal suffrage would not exist, and women and minorities couldn't vote. The Chinese Exclusion Act would still exist. But those things ended because some regular citizens decided they were bad laws. The armchair quarterbacks on the sidelines are forgetting sometimes it ain't the size of the dawg in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dawg.

And thanks for your work on this forum to educate and help us. And dare I say thanks for helping the Drayton Valley range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
And then there is the AGC introducing a sworn affidavit from a delegate of the registrar showing the decision making process involved with the nullification of certificates. That is in one specific hearing, but it is a bombshell and completely undermines their position that there is no jurisdiction. It opens the door to get the Registrar's delegate on the stand, and the affidavit will definitely be introduced in other hearings by applicants.

Whoa, I had heard about this just the other day. So the govt introduced evidence on a S74 and says at the same time my S74 don't need no evidence.

I talked to a lawyer who thinks our puny S74 challenge may end up at the Supreme Court. If so I'm buying a ticket to Ottawa to attend court. Sometimes it ain't the size of the dawg in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dawg.