View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudelpointer View Post
I don't know Gitrdun, I think there is more to this story.

I would wager either:

a) Your buddy mounted it and had no idea and was too embarrassed to say he did it,

b) Your buddy did something (during the sale) to annoy said employee and he thought he would get a little revenge on the customer,

c) Said employee had just been fired and thought he would get a little revenge on WSS,

or

d) Somebody needs to lay of the meth pipe while taking their lunch break.

No one is EVER handed their rifle back IN THE CASE without it being inspected, they are ALWAYS (in Lethbridge anyway) shown the rifle and asked if the eye relief, etc. is correct, before it is put back in its case.
Absolutely no way Pudel. First let me tell you that before I posted this on AO, I would have my facts straight, OK. There was no tempering with this firearm before I took it into my own hands. So you can take a hike with your suggestions as to wrong doing etc. I, nor does my friend derive any benefit from bantering WSS as a bunch of clowns with the handling of any firearms whatsoever. And furthermore, to make the record straight for the likes of you and others....YES, I am not only suggesting but implying that WSS employees whether they call themselves "gunsmiths" or not... should not be trusted with the fitting of ANY accessories to their firearms. In fact, I will go on to say that you aught not to take any advise from the bozos behind the counter in no way shape of form. As a matter of fact, same goes with the bozzos at Bass Pro Shop..........what?, you want to challenge this?, let's go for a trip!