View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctd View Post
Does anyone know of a Lawyer(s) who is willing to represent the AO groups as a whole.
Even if we can get a group of Lawyers in each area like Northern, Central and Southern area.

This issue is larger then the letters letters sent out. It has to do with the OIC itself. Until that is repealed we won't have much to stand on.
Individuals have to file S74s, not groups. As such, finding a lawyer to represent a large group is probably unlikely. I know of 5 who filed who are having the same lawyer represent them all. That is probably as good as you will get.

And I really (unfortunately) don't see much appetite from 'AO' to really get involved if it involves courts. I'd guess there aren't more then a dozen of us who have done it, and most of those filed after the Fradsham ruling and while I was pumping it here. It's great they did, but when you consider how many affected members of this forum there are? I don't see the need for a lawyer to represent a non existent group.

And filing an OIC challenge (which seems to be what you are talking about) is already being done by the firearms Orgs and a couple businesses. Support them with your $.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone