View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
I can't believe how delusional or I guess desperate John Tory is. Imagine two kids on the farm waiting to shoot gophers in the pasture Tory expects they will drive into town and check their guns out for the afternoon I'm guessing not likely.
The obvious conclusion is that anti-hunters and gun-grabbers do not want kids growing up to be hunters or shooters.

(IIRC, it is already unlawful for 'kids' (too young to obtain a PAL) to shoot while not under the direct control and supervision (often defined as within arms length) of a PAL holder.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
Firearm owners have had enough regulations, the current system is working and I would expect compliance to be low for any kind of ban then using up police resources that could be better used to battle real problem(s).
I hope that you are right, but suspect that opposition and resistance will be limited to bitching on a dying forum, and in other echo chambers.

Whenever any failing Government is suffering from declining support, they always trot out the need for 'moar' 'gun control' as a polarizing issue to deflect attention from their failures.

While I do suggest everyone join NFA, CSSA, & CCFR, we individuals must do more to become an EFFECTIVE group.

I submit that NOW is the time to offer meaningful support($$$) and assistance to any prospective candidate opposing any Party or candidate in favor of further firearm restriction.

Good Luck, (we are all going to need it,) YMMV.