View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoucy View Post
So i recently went to bass pro to get my first bow ( pse stinger extreme) got a good price as they were on sale. Anyways iv been told that bows are pretty specific to the user so i was prepared to get my draw length done, D loop in the right spot and peep sight lined up and so on.

Well today was a vary disappointing day, i was excited to shoot it with my archery friends and found out that not only did they not do what i was expecting but they didnt evan take the time to check out the bow to see if it was put together properly. Long story short after we align everything and getting ready to sight in my friend noticed that the cables had been put on wrong causing a cam shift so every time i shoot it the cable will come off the cam....needless to say my first experience with this bow and archery was not vary good and well the service i got there was terrible they just sell and push you out the door.

Still wondering if i should bring it back and get a fresh one just incase. Lesson learned only go there if there is a deal but never let them touch it.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
If the bow derailed on the shot, I would definitely be bringing it back and getting a full refund. Then do yourself a favor and head to Jimbows