View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stustage View Post
I REALLY hope you are never the victim of wrong place wrong time and get accused of a similar crime and have people treat you the way you are wanting this person to be treated, getting all your rights "stripped away" for allegedly committing a crime.

yeah you are innocent until PROVEN guilty the cops cant just accuse you of a crime and lock you up and throw away the key, or better yet hang you for it.

the argument isn't weather or not the person was killed, obviously they are dead, the point is it can not be said conclusively that this "POS" did it, no matter how much of a POS they are. Any admitting of guilt he may or may not have made is irrelevant because the POS leos violated his rights, pure and simple

No, not at all. My condolences to the families of his victims but you know what we have rights in this country and its that simple, if a cop violates my rights any evidence that comes from that is "of the poison fruit" and needs to be tossed. NOT TO MENTION he was acquitted of past crimes (or were reduced) which means the media triggered you with their sensationalism as they get paid to do.

ok here is a scenario for you: cold winter day an (insert ethnic origin here) male was jogging down the street wearing a balaclava, all of a sudden he is taken down by the swat team beaten and arrested for a rape that happened 2 blocks away, "all the evidence pointed to him" and as a kid he was trouble with the law for different things so his track record doesn't show he is and upstanding citizen, so should the cops violate him for raping the person? i mean the person was raped how disgusting.......... get my point.
I think you would feel different if it was your loved one who was killed. So I guess you could go shoot 100 people and if the cops do something wrong it's all good then!!. The questions isn't if they have the right guy or not, it's the cops screwed up.

Ok good scenario so the cops should be out looking for whoever did it then right, cuz somebody did it.