View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly 12 View Post
To me his rights should be stripped after what he did, to me he gave them up when he ran the guy over, but that's this crazy world we live in. It does not change the fact he killed somebody. I wish laws were different, but that's just crazy me.
I REALLY hope you are never the victim of wrong place wrong time and get accused of a similar crime and have people treat you the way you are wanting this person to be treated, getting all your rights "stripped away" for allegedly committing a crime.

Quote:
What does this meen then, he is innocent of the crime then? Just because the police screw up he didn't kill anyone then?
yeah you are innocent until PROVEN guilty the cops cant just accuse you of a crime and lock you up and throw away the key, or better yet hang you for it.

Quote:
That's true, but how does this change the crime committed? The person is still in the ground right, this is not his first offence and killed a person. So nothing happens now? Innocent until proven guilty.... So he isn't guilty of the crime? Who killed the person in the hit and run then, Casper the ghost? Once again the criminal has more rights than the victim.
the argument isn't weather or not the person was killed, obviously they are dead, the point is it can not be said conclusively that this "POS" did it, no matter how much of a POS they are. Any admitting of guilt he may or may not have made is irrelevant because the POS leos violated his rights, pure and simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomama View Post
According to the news, this lowlife actually killed another human, are you forgetting that part?
I am not defending the cops that screwed up here, it is really too bad they did, but looking at what this guy did changes things a bit wouldn't you say?
No, not at all. My condolences to the families of his victims but you know what we have rights in this country and its that simple, if a cop violates my rights any evidence that comes from that is "of the poison fruit" and needs to be tossed. NOT TO MENTION he was acquitted of past crimes (or were reduced) which means the media triggered you with their sensationalism as they get paid to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomama View Post
It was a hit and run and the evidence pointed to him and his track record doesn't exactly show he is an upstanding citizen...
Yes I am only reading the article and reacting to it.
Everyone should have their rights, I agree with this, but to see this guy get away with this due to basically a technicality makes me sick. Yes the cops should have handled it differently but it doesn't change what he did.

ok here is a scenario for you: cold winter day an (insert ethnic origin here) male was jogging down the street wearing a balaclava, all of a sudden he is taken down by the swat team beaten and arrested for a rape that happened 2 blocks away, "all the evidence pointed to him" and as a kid he was trouble with the law for different things so his track record doesn't show he is and upstanding citizen, so should the cops violate him for raping the person? i mean the person was raped how disgusting.......... get my point.

Last edited by Stustage; 11-23-2017 at 12:43 PM.