View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 10:11 PM

Every time I think of thinning the herd, and selling, I find somebody interested, pull the firearm in question out of the safe.....and don't want to sell it. I spent years collecting them, they are all special to me. Hard to sell. If there was only one to hang on to? Too few!

My Remington M700 Boone & Crockett Edition in 7mm08 is my go to hunting rifle. Not for sale, ever. Other than that, it is mostly pistols I can't part with. My S&W 629 Hunter, not for sale. Colt Python set up from the Custom Shop for Bulls eye...not for sale. The list is going to get too long, really. I am slowly and painfully winnowing a few out, not because I don't want to keep them, but it's almost a shame to not share some of them with those who will get more use out of them. My Sig P220 Equinox....not for sale. Ruger GP100....not. Nickel Colt Python....Anaconda.....686 no dash, Model 66, Model 63, Model 27 28 29 57 14 15 17 19 .....too many to keep.

My kids all have their favorites in the crowd, so they will be passed on.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone