Thread: Coyote Autopsy
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 11:47 PM
Banned

It had to do with a picture of a coyote that I snared that had a paw missing on one leg. Initially I thought that it was at the joint but I later saw that it was sheared, as in cleanly cut off, between the paw joint and the ankle joint......cleanly cut through the skin and bones. A couple of guys had knee jerk reactions (IMO) and took exception to me posting it and made some rather "special" remarks in my direction. I decided to ask the mods to delete the thread which they did.

Before asking to delete the thread, I copied my rebuttal post up on "That Thread" which has since been cleaned up and locked. I have no idea what was posted or how many posts were deleted because I was out in the skinning shed when all of that happened.

If the individuals involved had have simply stated that they took exception to the thread and said that they thought that it wasn't appropriate it probably wouldn't have caused a stir and that'd be the end of it. Unfortunately, they chose to be ignorant about it and that kind of thing doesn't go over too well with me.

Anyway, I had my say and the individuals involved had theirs. In a way, it was good that it happened because the true colours of a couple of guys was an eye opener.