View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 09:50 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirty-30 View Post

Weed ruined my life. I was fine for many years with a casual toke here and there and then I got hurt and began smoking every day. Pretty quickly I went to sleep stoned and woke up stoned.

It saps your will to live when you do that, there was so much more to be done that I was ignoring in favor of just getting high. I stopped doing my hobbies, ate like crap and gained a ton of weight ... it took me a really hard struggle to get off it.

It’s not physically addictive but it really is psychologically and like anything else can really screw up your life when not moderated — and some people just don’t have the ability to moderate it.
It sure nuff can kill ya if ya mess with Bubba's stash.

I have watched too many close relatives go down the road you took thirty-30.

It may not kill you but it sure can wreck a young life. Big brothers son has been struggling with it for years. At 16 he showed all the promise any father could hope for. Had a great reputation as a hard worker and friends everywhere. These days he has no friends and no interest in making anything of his life.
My son didn't get into it as much but he has paid a steep price for playing with it. Was doing fine, had a good job and reputation as a good worker. These days all he wants to do is play video games and smoke his weed.

George Bernard Shaw