View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Not entirely disagreeing with your premise however smart people, public with a brain, people that are sick of special interest groups screaming their religious anti oil fervour will clearly see that accidents happen and on the whole pipelines are the best way to enjoy everything oil gives us in society from power to transportation to cheaper goods and refined products.

Education is needed to highlight the fact that this is inconsequential. It is proof a system can work safely.

The alternative of horse and buggy makes no sense. The fact we in Canada are the only people in the WORLD who are imposing self inflicted financial pain on tax payers and consumers will soon resonate with average people.

The fact we continue to remove cheap coal electricity while China builds a thousand more...stings big time and the tide will swing back from emotionally driven lobbying from the fanatical 5 % to common sense of the 95 %!
I'm not against the pipe, and it's now moot, as all of us taxpayers are now onboard.

The optics however is not good. Oka was not a good time for the troops. I hope they are not required for the final stages of this build.

Ex Coelis