View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwestalta View Post
No he isn't. but I'm past the point of caring. You bs your friends and I'll bs mine but let's not bs each other.
You asked me a question earlier in this thread:

"In my mind I'd think the more lead sent down range the better your chances of hitting the target. I'm not saying you didn't do it but I'd have to see it to believe it.
Rman, how many shots were taken and were you aided by a spotter?"

I hesitated to answer, as I wanted to see a certain someone to try and replicate what I did. Since it has become painfully obvious that the knowledge is simply not there to do this, I will answer your question directly.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, I spent a lot of time an effort trying to accomplish the challenge. No one picked up on what this meant. One of the first questions that should be asked whenever someone posts up a group of any kind, is how many targets, and how many shots did it take to get the particular group size, target hit etc.

I am more than positive that many here thought I nailed up a target at 500 yards, flung 5 shots at it, and posted the result I achieved. This is simply not the case. I shot at multiple targets, over a period of days.

The target posted happened, in accordance to rules set out in the challange. This means that 5 shots were taken at a single target at a distance of 500 yards. If a target recieved one hole in five shots, it came down, and another target was put up. Some targets had no holes...some had one, some had two, one happened to have three. I could not seem to get to four. That is the target I posted up. All were shot with the rifle pictured, and the the load discussed.

I did this, as I wanted to show what is possible with these challanges, and start a discussion regarding the outcome.

In usual fashion, this did not happen, and a great thread has deteriorated to the point of sillyness.

R.

Last edited by Rman; 02-02-2015 at 02:14 PM.