View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmhunter View Post
^^^^ IMHO this is the only real way to settle this matter as gentlemen. All the charts and calculations in the world don't mean a thing, especially if the shooter posts an unedited video of the shooting taking place at 500 yards. Just saying!
I must disagree edmhunter, charts and ballistic calculations are very meaningful. However, in the spirit of good sportsmanship and matter of gentleman I do agree on your means of settling this.

Therefore, I can provide Rman with a range only 5 minutes from my house out to 500 yards and a very good back stop. I can provide my chrono and if mine isn't suitable, then he is welcome to use his. I will also provide my long range Bullseye camera which records each and every shot in consecutive order. He can pick a nice sunny and windless day. He should bring his witnesses, I can also provide a couple more. Video of him shooting and video record on target. If he replicates not only the muzzle velocity of 2100ish FPS stated for 255 gr projectile and somewhat of a similar target to that which was previously provided, I will gladly offer public apology for my doubtfulness.