View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
I'm calm, and its quite obvious by looking through this thread that my posts are much more calm than yours. I just dont take nicely to being told what to do by someone else. Its not in my nature and its not who I am.

There are several people here making uneducated 'cracks' at Barnes bullets. My post was directed at them (you included). I will gladly defend them and make a joking post now and again about them. You wont see me out here knocking Berger or taking this to a personal level, nor will you see me trying to tell someone else what to do.

You're right. You made a comment and you took it back. We all accept that you took it back, but the fact remains that the topic had far from died, and yourself and others have continued to post about TSX bullets, with you going so far as posting a link to another forum about them and making cracks about them being 'FMJ' bullets in Alberta. To me, that seems like an open invitation to continue the debate....
Ok point taken Trev I was joking with that one.It was for tj&rich) That is all You know me I am laid back. But that damn red hair gets me it to trouble some times