View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargineyesore View Post
Oh please, I know people that have been assaulted at a Flames game in Calgary just because they cheered for the other team.

Pot calling the kettle black for sure.
Yeah, I wasn't at that game either. In fact, I stopped spending that kind of money to go to any games, because all drunkenly rabid fans are obnoxious. Why spend that money to have beer spilled on you and get your ears blown in by decibel levels that WCB would cringe at.....

But it would be nice if Alberta hockey fans could just be pleased that either Alberta team (or both) could do well in the play offs, without the silliness of 'anybody but Calgary' or 'anybody but Edmonton'. I just want to see the Cup come back to Canada. The vitriol of pro one, hate the other is silly. Now, if you hate the Ducks, that's a different story all together. That team is spawned right from Satan's ........you know.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone