View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 07:40 AM

I hear yha

I've had 4 small set backs that all suck. Ha

A bit of a life change so long as I don't go tumbling down mountains, go pounding down a cutline at Mock 3,,, or miss the step climbing out of equipment.

A 1/2 year on the first, 3 months on the next, pretty much a full year when the back give out the first time,,, the Elbow followed by the shoulder on the other side. LOL

Life sometimes comes at us in some Intresting ways.
Still pretty lucky since some folks have more challanges then us.

My friend has a saying for this. "Feel sorry for a man with no shoes till we meet a man with no feet."

A fellow on the news last year ended up with a life changing injury, he's taking it in stride since his options are to let this hold him back,,, or move forward using wizer ideas.

Him and his wife along with family changed the life style as its one of those hurdles in life that show up when we least expect it.

Yes, a good old community of good times, make a few friend, be welcome to show up at anytime, and agree to disagree at a camp fire or dinner table near you. LOL.

I sent out a few PM's to folks to visit in my travels, some down South, some up North.
This is where we're off to this year in the quest of harvesting out side our norm.

A change-up to add value to the dream.
The same kind of camp fire,,, yet a little bit different.
Old Timer calls it the "Wild Cat Card."

Step out side the normal to find out if things can be Intresting in a different area of unknowns.

Shoot straight, enjoy the dream and I hope you don't get anything this season.
I don't know why my friends tell me this all the time. LOL