View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinuseo View Post
But In stead I thought I'd read this thread.

What can I say girls..........

Hell, I am going fishing.

Food for thought though, canadian gov stats indicate that "whites", will be a minority in canada sometime in 2014.

I'm an alberta born and raised redneckish kinda guy, the redneckish thing applied by left wing liberal foreign nationalists, so if I stand up for the rights I have left in this country, don't get in my way..................

I have raised my kids right to the point that when I catch a good eating jack out of nice cold water, that only measures 62.5 cm, I gotta throw the damn thing back, so, don't let me catch ya poaching or I will go ballistic on ya..............nough said
I think the problem is that to many people are common sense challenged.

NO one should condone descrimination of any kind whether that be sex, age, color, orientation or what have you.

I believe outdoorsmen are a great class of people and the majority are respectful of others. A small portion of the population will always be morally challenged. Some present themselves or post information in a way that questions their morals and ethics.

I have personally caught guys of all races and age and both men and women poaching. Stupidity is stupidity and our job is to protect the resource by reporting infractions of these stupid individuals...just like if we see discrimination on this board it should not be tolerated and the poster should be banned.

I think everyone needs to take a step back and realize that if someone sees a poacher and reports it that they need to give a description. Don't assume intent to brand any person of a certain demographic as worse than another...nor don't brand the honest poster with a label of racism for posting a detailed description. Sometimes political correctness goes too far.

IMHO