View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan's dad View Post
I'm liking Hitch and not just because he is winning. If anyone missed his interview after the Colorado game, look it up. Basically he says that both teams defense is not good enough to contain the likes of McDavid and MacKinnon. And he knew that before the game and they played a much looser style, almost classic Oilers. Tonight game will be like facing Calgary, strong defense with the ability to somewhat contain McDavid. Oilers forwards are going to need to be strong on the defensive side of the puck tonight. And if the Oilers want a chance to win tonight I predicted a boring low scoring game Hitch style.
I've had the privilege of playing in a few charity tournaments with Hullie (Brett Hull) over the years. We've always picked him first in the draft for our team along with a few others. He does a great, whiney impression of Hitchcock. Then again, Hull was never known for toeing the line with coaches. Heck of a funny guy with a lot of stories though. He does admit Hitch was a great coach though.