View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 12:22 PM
Banned

Gets a little boring, wouldn't you say Old Hoss, when every word spoken is the same word as before. This is a going nowhere story and every time it gets rehashed the same predictable outcome is inevitable. Your side won; relish the victory.

I disagree with your point. I have no "number to plummet." I'm not mining for likes or pals. I just enjoy a lively conversation with a little give and take. And you would not like me on a personal level anyway Mr. Corvette. I'm not quite the law and order type that you favor. However, my comment was not directly targeted at one participant, yours is. That is 'bias'.

Mr. Stanley will seed his crops like he has done every spring (including 2016) and harvest his commodities in the fall as he has done every year and the cash he picked up will cover his expenses quite nicely I'm sure. He didn't need a book deal to make a living in the days before this story and he'll likely be fine without one now. The family would like nothing better than to have this whole thing go away.