View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJT View Post
Recieved this from Milarm today

5.11 Days! May 6th & 7th

HUGE Pre-Season Sale 20% off on all 5.11 Tactical product in store! May 6th and 7th ONLY.

10-15% off select Remington, Mossberg & other firearms!
BBQ Lunch! In Store Specials Prizes

Special Celebrity Guests Military Vehicle Display

Come take advantage of huge pre-summer savings at MilArm! 2 Days only! May 6th & 7th.

Find MilArm on Facebook for updates of new products and collections!
http://www.facebook.com/milarmguns

2011 Deliveries from Remington & Mossberg are hitting our doors on a weekly basis!

Stay tuned to find out about new stock, including the new Mossberg Blackwater series of shotguns!

The Blue Book of Gun Values 32nd Edition now in stock!
2,400 pages of Modern and Antique firearms and prices! Excellent reference material for any collector! $50

Our website it currently down and under complete overhaul. We appreciate the concerned emails and phone calls
and expect to see the site back up as soon as our brand new site is up and running. We expect this process to take about a month.
Until then feel free to give us a call with any questions regarding stock or prices. 780-424-5281

MilArm will be open Saturday April 23 and closed Good Friday and Easter Monday.

R. Gordon McGowan
MilArm Co. Ltd.
milarm@telus.net
Anybody looking for boots should check out that sale. The safety boots I got there are the comfiest I have ever worn. The hikers would be even better I'm betting. I don't know how long they will last, but my feet will be happy as long as the do.