View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 02:25 PM

Hello Highlander Hunting

I purchased the Carbon Icon back in November. Since then i have been shooting it 3 times a week. Joined a indoor target league and have been counting my shoots. To date over the last 2.5 months i have put over 2000 arrows down this bow. I am very happy with the carbon icon, this bow can out shoot my skill level any day. When shooting at the indoor archery lanes i see on any given day 3-5 other carbon icons people have bought. Everyone i talk to is very happy with the bow. For hunting, 3D shoots and target shooting for fun you will not be disappointed in a purchase of this bow. If i can suggest one opinion i would not go with the RAK option, purchase a bare bow, and buy your arrow rest, sight and stabilizers separate. The arrow rest and sight that comes with the bow is basic and as you start shooting more you will want to upgrade to a higher quality sight and rest. If your located in Calgary go to Jim Bows they are very knowledgeable and by far the most helpful staff around, on top of that the service is outstanding and will take the time to answer your 100 questions you might have as i did when i first bought this bow back in November.