View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiloil37 View Post
Depends on all the obvious factors. What’s he doing for work, income, hobbies, interests, preferred climate and living conditions etc.

We can take it off thread if you want but I would need some more info to try and help answer that question.
He is 20 with limited experience. Basically been working in a lube shop interested in mechanics. He just wants to pay his bills and work towards a trades ticket. From what I understand he is likely going to switch to an oilfield job to save more money to do this. So odds are he will add some new experience over the next year. I would say basically a young guy with ambitions

For hobbies he likes to get punched in the face so a kickboxing gym lol. Outside that he does a little fishing. Not into drinking or club stuff more in to fitness.

Climate he is not big into really hot and living conditions he is not super picky. He is not needy and he basically works/hangs out at the kick boxing gym for the most part

He has basically just started doing his research with a goal on making it happen next spring. He has a good chunk saved so financially he should have no issues

Feel free to respond by PM so we don’t derail things too much