Thread: California
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 09:34 PM

omg ........ Breitbart - just like "the Rebel" or "InfoWars" as far as I'm concerned ...

Well known to take a "snippet" of something and spin it into utter nonsense .... meanwhile the hungry people who line up to consume dribble and utter nonsense just keep re-posting and re-spinning the same merry-go-round misguided crap and re-feeding it ... GAWD I cringe with some of these publications.

FACTS

Not ony California but many places all over the world are adopting ZERO emissions mandates and PLANS - Calafornia's plan happens to start in 2030

Just because the plan kicks off in 2030 does not mean that this is a "light switch" immediate plan, but, rather, a graduated emissions regulation on natural gas heaters phased on over the subsequent 2 decades after that.

There is no "BAN" on the magical date of Jan 1 2030 (although it's fantastic click bait)

Put this in perspective .... This is the EXACT same plan/mandate we have already been living with the diesel and gasoline passenger vehicle emissions reduction standard which has been working for the last 30 years and continues on .... and will continue for another few decades.

xxx

As far as I'm concerned we SHOULD be working towards cleaning up emissions, the environment, conserving water and all that stuff .... the heck with any corporation who rapes the environment to enrich themselves.

I will NOT be a pawn for them.

I will investigate the FACTS for myself instead of repeating lies and dribble and allowing myself to be a TOOL.

This is a grossly irresponsible article by a trash rag publication.