View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
Was curious about this CBC article, so I ventured onto their website. Their other headlines for the day were:

‘Is there really a competitive advantage?’ Questioning whether transgender males to females have a sports advantage, or is it all evil white male, anti-gay propaganda.

‘Niagara Region (Niagara Falls), declares ‘State of Emergency’. As an ‘abundance of caution, to protect people and property from an anticipated surge in visitation to view the April 8th solar eclipse’. And the ‘experts’ wonder why people ignore these emergency crisis claims.

And an obligatory slam against Alberta and Danielle Smith’s government for spending $160,000 to attend the COP24 climate conference. No mention of what the federal government spent of course. Or mentioning that Alberta wouldn’t have to attend at all if the feds represented Alberta interests fairly.

So with their usual poor sensationalist reporting, I’ll continue to treat anything that comes out of the CBC as more, liberal, manure.

I notice to that if global or CBC shows a picture of Danielle its bad one with a funny or bad facial expression