View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
I watch the show on and off. Watched a bunch of episodes over the weekend and was entertained. I'm guessing it will be more of the same with Pinwheel and TunaFV racing to the finish. Dave is just bad Karma, and there were a few episodes I saw where his guys were putting meat on the deck without Dave on board - only to have Dave return and come up blank. I do like what's his bald head smoking guy because he seems to legitimately want/need to feed his kids and give them a better life.
The Pinhead meth freaks are likely some kids with dad's money and boat who want to be on the show - but they seem to put in the time and hours out there to put meat on the deck. Good entertainment anyways ...

I like this show, Gold Rush and Treasure digging one on that Island in Nova Scotia.
Bald- Dave Marciano on Hard Merch.
Pinhead- Tyler- a couple seasons ago he had big open sores on his face, gross

Gold rush- wow did Parker kick butt this year!!! Think the Dakota boys will find anything worthwhile?

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....