View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 09:43 AM

Non Major Don calling Zama ground control, over.

This is Zama ground control, we hear you Tin-foil hat Don, how are things going, over.

Things are going ok Zama Control, I've been letting the Monkey drive the Oil field Chuck of casing space ship the Last few days,,, he slipped up and made a wrong turn as we ended up at the Moon,,, Oh Boy... over

Copy that Non Major Don
Were you able to find out if earth is a flat-os-phere, over.

Yes & No Zama Control.
Looking at earth from the Moon I get the impression that its kinda shaped like a big blue dillpickel Zama.
Ok, a dillpickel ish contour but with a more abrasive texture then a regular pickle pickle if you know what I mean.

Kinda round, flat-os-phere, pickle I guess. I'm afraid the Monkey and I will be up here for awhile as we try to take some pictures and tape measure our planet. Ho Hummmmm,,, life is tuffer then I thought when you find your self couped up with a Monkey in a Oil field chunk of Drill Casing wearing a Jeathrow Bowdean tin-foil suit with a open face Ski-doo helmit that is way to tight. LOL

We are about to sling shot around the back side of the Moon Zama Control, so it will be a few days before the Monkey or I get back with you. Ha. I have to admit that this Monkey is pretty smart Zama Control.
Hopefully he is able to turn this ship around so we can get a better view of or flat-nos-osphere, over

Copy that Non Major tin-foil hat Don.
This is Zama ground control signing off till we hear form you when you pass by the dark side of the Moon. Over.

Thanks again Zama ground control, Non Major Don logging off for now.

Will Non Major Don & the Monkey be able to pull this off, what's the chances that they find themselves going the right way or even better then that,,, becoming best of buddies.
Non of us will know this till we tune in next week on the grate discoveries of

Round earth of Flat-nos-osphere.

This documentary is brought to you by kibble & bits,,, if all else fails,,, bits of kibble will get you by