View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Parsons View Post
Non Major Don calling Zama ground control, do you have a copy, over.

This is Zama Control, we hear you loud and clear, over.

Copy that Zama Control, I'm guessing I've been up here for quite some time, all I can say is that I'm dumb-founded if the planet is round or flat-nos-osphere.

I'd almost say that earth looks like a big old sausage more than anything. LOL.
This blows many ideas out the window I guess

Not round square, egg, dill pickle, or flat-nos-osphere.

But then again its hard to get a handle on things since I'm zipping along at 18.000 mpr up side down in a 36" oil field chunk of Drill Casing wearing a Jeathrow Bowdean tin-foil space suit with a 1968 open face Ski-doo helmit on, over.

This is Zama Control, copy that Non Major Don.
Did you see any signs of where the oceans are flowing over the edges of the flat-nos-osphere that might produce a vapor trail, over.

Not yet Zama Control, I talked to the Cow that jumped over the moon last night and she said she didn't see anything like that either. No one up here doesn't seem to know much of any thing that's happening.

A few funny looking Little green dudes came and sat down with us, they started shooting the chit about this and that,,, but they weren't much help either.

I'm still game planning some more ways to find out if we live on a flat-os-phere or big blue marble.

The answers have to be out there somewhere ground control, over.

Zama ground control, we copy that Non Major Don.
Keep us posted if you find out more, over.

Rodger 10-4 on that Zama ground control.
Non Major Don tin-foil hat as I discover where no man has gone before.
I will report back as soon as I loosen my chin strap on my 1968 open face Ski-doo helmit.

Just gonna send it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzOUgwsQ_hM