View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 04:52 AM
Banned

I try my best to understand other people's perspectives on this topic. Each person has their own theory on what a happy fulfilled life should be. Myself, I have never considered suicide as an option because I'm an opportunist

One of my earliest memory's that I clearly remember was my family getting together every weekend where they would play games, laugh and sing. I come from a very musical family and each person had an instrument of choice. The happy days for the clan were very vibrant indeed.

That all ended when my uncle hung himself. My mother was the lucky person to discover him unfortunately. At the age of six years old I still remember my grandmothers scream at the funeral as my uncle laid at rest in a baby blue suit, my boy, my boy....

After that my whole family changed and became very silent and somewhat distant for a time. My uncle left behind two boys both around ten years of age.

That whole side of my family is dead now except for my mother and an auntie I think... and of coarse my cousins and other siblings are still alive and doing well I guess. Me my brother and sister have been very successful in life, my two cousins on the other hand are reaching their fifties and both still live with their mother I do believe.

After telling such a story I guess one could see why suicide would not be an option for myself. I have seen real well what it does to the people that get left in the after math. My family always blamed my uncles wife so that was what I was lead to believe however wisdom has taught me it was my uncles fault for not taking charge of his life.

These days I'm busy trying to recreate what I once had and the wife and I are planning for another addition to our growing family soon

Get some help or talk to someone, the storms pass over and blue skies return eventually. Suicide is a horrible option if your considering it.

Last edited by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^; 06-22-2017 at 05:00 AM.