View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianEh View Post
By far the most common excuse I heard this year is..

Sorry there will be cattle in the field until December. And we don't allow access when livestock is present.

I just happened to be on a piece of land just beside the lease I was trying to get on, and I heard 4-5 shots within an hour of first light come from that direction.. Very close proximity to where I was.

I mean honestly they pay for the lease, and if they use the land for it's intended purpose I have no issue with it. But when some owners tell you that, and then they hunt on that land anyways, that is crossing the line.

I agree with what someone else said. All alberta grazing lease should have to be empty of livestock by November 1st, by law. There should not be recreation restrictions, as it is Alberta land.

Bingo, problem solved... lease owners get to use land for grazing until November, Albertans get to use land for hunting. After that

Then you get the d-bags that think it's their god given right to do what ever and go where ever they want, and they don't feel they need to contact anyone for access. No wonder it's getting harder and harder to get access.