View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 07:39 PM

i was in the queen charlotte islands in 86 staying in a haida fish camp in a cabin a friend of mine lent me to buy chantrelle mushrooms. about 9 am one morning i buckled over in pain .. my chest pounded and i thought i was jammin out .. i sat for a bit and then the pain subsided a bit and i went to queen charlotte city hospital to be checked out .. was there for an hr maybe two .. they said i was fine .. my heart rate was up a bit and said it might have been anything .. by this time i was feeling reeeeeeeal uneasy and anxious but they said i was ok .. so driving back to the ferry around noon to get back to the sandspit side and down to copper bay, i had massive and i mean massive pain ..i pulled over to the side of the road ..my heart pounded and i broke into a horrid sweat and then as quick as it happened i started to feel ok but i felt myself leave my body and i was rushing away from the van and my body.. i spiraled upward and someone was with me but didnt know who .. ( total out of body experience.. not astral project because i knew what that felt like) all the sudden i (my spirit/soul) was slowing down and came to a stop ... there was a brief moment that i felt someone else leaving me ... turning and giving me a reassurance ..i dunno .. and the other spirit was gone .. next thing i was sitting in the seat of my van .. completely lost and more than a little frightened, but at peace sort of .... i drove back to my camp confused yet relaxed sorta .. weirded out for sure and went and lied down and slept .. middle of the day .. that is not me .. later that night i was sitting outside by the fire when a car drove up and an old lady said that she had a message for me that i was to phone home right away .. i raced back to sandspit and called home .. my wife at the time told me that my father had had a massive heart attack earlier that day about9 am and passed away around noon .. exactly when i had the pains and the out of body experience..... i experienced my fathers heart attack and subsequent death from 500 miles away my father had come to me and i had traveled with him part way somewhere and was sent back .... i was close to the old man and miss him horribly .. tears roll as i type .. no one could explain it .. my step mother thought it was wonderful .. my wife of the time said i was nuts ..lol but it happened .. i have had a few experiences like this but not quite the same