View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
Yup.
17 years old, woke up in the middle of the night, big sister was standing at the foot of my bed staring at me.
Thing is, she was at that moment several hundred of miles away, and she was sick, so sick her hair all fell out. I was told later that her fever broke just when she showed up in my room.
It was not a dream, but I don't know what it was. I just know it was her, not a dream.
scary similar.
I was in Red Deer, at a hotel. My sister was in the hospital in Lloydminster with Cancer. Mom died 2 months previous.
I could not sleep. No matter what I did, something was wrong. Watched movies, showered, wide awake.
At 3:00 am it hit me, my sister was dead. I called the hospital and asked them to check on her, the nurse said she was sleeping comfortably. I fell asleep almost immediately.
At 03:21 my cell rang, it was the hospital. My Sister was gone, she had passed a couple hours earlier. (body temp)

There is a connection Keg. I believe wholeheartedly.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....