View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake View Post
Dave I mean this with all due respect. I’ve been in your fur shed and have seen the quality fur you produce....but.....aren’t you buying fur, or haven’t you bought fur in the past? Are you doing it to break even?

The market is what it is....people can choose to sell for an offered price or not. That’s the great part of a free market economy.

Some people are going to make money this year, some will lose money, and a bunch of guys will leave money on the table. It’s an exciting time to be in the coyote business
Comparing buying put up fur to buying whole frozen shot dogs is like comparing apples to oranges. I get paid for the work that I do putting them up.

I don’t care what anyone else does with their fur. They can do whatever they want, it’s none of my business. In conversations with a few people both on and off the forum I have advised them to not give their pelts away for cheap though. Lots of info is exchanged via PM, even between Marty believe it or not......lol.

Whatever my opinion, it’s ultimately up to them to make their own decisions based on what’s best for them.......I’m not going to try to convince them one way or the other. I also take their advice under consideration. I think that this time it looks like I made the right call but the fat auction lady hasn’t sung yet.