View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 08:37 AM

Perhaps it was just not what I expected. The pants are very well made and exceeded my expectations so there may be a bit of comparison going on.

I ordered the heavy standard wool pant and they are actually too warm unless it is below -10. I also picked up the Merino wool pant which are almost as warm but lighter weight. The stitching and lining is expertly done with quality product and attention to detail. The girl on line helped with the sizing and they fit perfect. These are both 100% wool and obviously I couldn't be happier.

The jacket is more of a mass produced quality and as described is a blend of fabric. It does not fit well in spite of my on line chat as it is a little short in the arms and too big in the middle. I am by no means a seamstress, but my mother was and I know quality stitching and fabric. You had mentioned flannel shirts and I have 2 that I wear almost daily if I am out in the bush. This shirt would make an itchy substitute but I was more looking for a fall/spring jacket.

With that said, the jacket I really want is 4 times more money like a Filson Mackinaw Cruiser or alike. It was perhaps foolish on my part to expect so much for so little money. You may well like the product as it seems to match your expectations.