View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenRange View Post
I have a restricted license and the only time I get a gun range membership is in the year that I have to renew my PAL because they require a membership in order to renew a restricted. After the first year expires I just leave it and shoot on my place all the time. The only way police or F&W would know if I was shooting on my place is if I called them to report it. I think if you have a big enough place to shoot and everything is clear then frankly it's none of their business what you do with a gun on your own property. I know that's probably illegal what I'm doing but I don't plan on reporting myself.
Yeah, the police never go on the internet to investigate suspicious activity. They especially don't pursue public confessions of crimes that would be as easy as shooting fish in a barrel and perhaps put some shine on their annual performance review. Nobody has ever been tracked down through their IP address either

Yes, that was sarcasm