View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 06:49 AM

Today the 1 target, silhouette, game harvest rifle idea is a reality.

Photos soon too follow.

The Magnum locker is now empty as it becomes the new non-power house "standard old school" of good times where it all started.

Funny that I went from standard to magnums, then switched back and forth a few times till I settled in on the power house idea.

I had some good times with a few of these beasts, lots of time delivering the mail, and burning gun powder too see how much punch I could send down field.

It became a fad that consumed my funds and time more than anything, but over the years I drifted away from iron silhouette shooting... Then 3 years ago my long time friend got the iron targets out for good times.

Purhaps this is why change is coming into play, that and the practical aspects of not getting kicked in the shoulder in some of these shoots.

So today we head too the Eastern Slopes of Alberta too check things out, dial in our sights and launch some tame bullets down range in the sport of good times.

Photos too follow in days too come as I get back to basics that "hopefully" won't wear me down threw the day.

Don

Last edited by Don_Parsons; 04-22-2017 at 07:06 AM.