View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 07:48 PM

Default Zero

Someone back there was absolutely correct. I have no experience and have no idea what I need. I am like a kid in a candy store and I want the big shiny one that costs more than the rest because that must mean it is better ... right?

It is the main reason I posted here with a bunch of people that know what they are doing. There is a lot of information on opinions, brands and models, pros and cons. It would be nice to go out there and shoot a bunch of guns and see what feels right but I do not really have an opportunity to do that, so this is pretty much the next best thing. I mean once I make my choice and start shooting, learning and getting into it then I will most likely get used to what I have and like it. I just want to feel informed before I make a purchase, that's all. Seems like the new models are coming out with recoil reducing tech and that seems like something worth investing in. If its not enjoyable then why do it.

Again guys thanks a lot of the replies its nice to have a group of people willing to help out the new guy so I appreciate your time and your consideration.