View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 11:51 PM

Can't really say I was in shock when I saw the news. I actually did not even bother to check any of the articles beyond a few headlines. One of them, by the way, stated something along the lines of "The deadliest mass shooting in the US since February when blah blah in Florida."

From the few things I saw in the posts above (maybe completely untrue), the thing could have been prevented if our southern neighbours had minimal firearm storage requirements. Not sure what really happened (and can't really say that I am too interested in finding out because, like I said, another one bites the dust and there will in all likelihood be another one in a month or two), but if the gun(s) belong to a parent and were easily available, the parent should be responsible and should be sued by the victims' families until butt naked. Perhaps others will then think just a little harder, but it is highly unlikely because

P.S. No, I am not antigun and whatever. I own quite a few firearms and am not happy with what is being proposed by our country's leaders in terms of firearm legislation.