View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 11:12 AM

I bought the exact set of pants, as well as one of the Red and Black Jackshirts in about Sept. I used both hunting in Nov this year and I wear the Jack Shirt almost daily as a light car coat. I am well pleased with both.

The pants fit exactly as specified but I did order one size larger and I am glad I did. I also had them shortened to 3/4" longer than I wanted them and had the seamstress leave 2" of cuff material rolled under when she hemmed them. The pant leg length shrank just about exactly the 3/4" I expected and the waist about 1/2". The waste rides higher than most pants, which I like for hunting but you need to measure the waist around your belly button rather than at the usual waist line. The attached buttons for suspenders worked very well.

The Jack shirt actually fit quite a bit on the big size. It is very easy to put a vest and sweater under it without things getting tight. Would rather too loose than too tight as I am not trying to make a fashion statement out hunting. I haven't washed it yet but even if it shrinks as much as the pants it will still be large enough.

I order these from Egli's Farm in Ontario, if you order on line the shipping is free, if you order by phone you pay shipping. I didn't know that at the time and ordered by phone. Could have saved $15 but considering the size of the order not really a big deal.

https://eglifarm.com/

I ordered from here because price was about the same, size selection actually in stock was way better and no issues with delayed delivery like Ghost seems to have.

Last edited by Dean2; 12-09-2019 at 11:22 AM.