View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
Tell you what I get a M16 you get a ball point pen. We stand 50 yards away from each other in a fight to the death. Who wins?

Gun owners are only hurting themselves when they don't realize the damage that can be done with a gun. Once we can admit that our guns can be very dangerous in the wrong hands, we as guns owners can start making progress in our legislation. With the progress I'd hope that those who have shown they can handle the responsibility of the full automatics weapons would have that opportunity.
1. We are talking about semi autos not full auto's. Full auto's will never leave the prohib list.
2. We already have to prove that we are able to act resposible with a restricted firearm.
3. How do you tell a guy is mentally unstable if there is no history?
4. Why does the justice system take it so easy on criminals and put them back on the street to continue their life of crime.
5. Why are they concerned about mass shootings with converted full automatic weapons when there has not been a case in Canada.
6. I know plenty well what a gun can do in the wrong hands, but what can we do to put those wrong hands in cuffs. I think it's a people problem.