View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 03:04 AM
Banned

Default Wanted Hunting Partner....

Hello, I am a 35 year old easy going White male looking to see if their is any intrest in a WhiteTail Buck hunt (day trip) into WMU 300 on Nov 14 and maybe 15 . I dont often take people that I dont know, all my buddies are working so I am going to give this a try...I have permission on a few chunks of land which have always been productive...that being said i am looking for someone willing to walk and stalk, I do very little truck/road hunting...I am well experienced in the field, but always willing to teach/learn new things. If you are between the age of 25 - 45 and have a WT buck tag please feel free to PM me..OH Ya I live in lethbridge and would be willing to pick you up if in the same city, if not you will need a ride to my house or meeting spot. NO Alcohal or drugs during hunting time, what u drink or smoke after the hunt is your choice....Saftey First....PS: These are my spots and are pretty much exclusive to a small group of people, so to say that you can claim it as your own after, it will not happen..not to be rude just truthful..I have good relations with landowners and want to keep it that way.....