View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 04:19 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Hey yall, name is Jake
Im a Husband, a father to three and a pipefitter by trade. In my early years i breathed huntin and fishin but 6 days of a month has put a hinderence on that there. Originally from Powell River BC i was a west coast black tail bow huntin nut then met my wife and moved to NS. Never did get to hunt there before we recently moved to GP but i did spear a fair few smelts in the creek before leavin. Snared a few rabbits and cooked up some pheasants but now we're in our Alberta chapter of our lives. My passions are bowhuntin (compound and traditional) and fly fishin. But seein these wide open fields im due to get my rifle license here soon. Thanks for welcomin me in your forum and tights lines and tight groups.
Cheers
Swede

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Welcome Jake.

There are some good fly fishing streams south of GP on the road to Cache Creek. There should be some west as well but I've never been out that way so I don't know what's there. But it looks good on the map and it's not too far to the foot hills.

Jim

George Bernard Shaw